Saturday, May 30, 2009

On The Road Again

Dear Reader(s):

If you had suspected that the lack of activity on this blog was directly proportional to my lack of training activity, consider your suspicions validated. Indeed, I took off nearly the entire winter to be gluttonous, lazy and sloth-like prevent injury. However, with the return of pleasant weather, I have decided to begin training for another fall marathon.

I have not yet decided on a marathon, but have limited my choices to the following (see Marathon Guide's list of fall marathons):
Any reader who can provide a compelling argument for one marathon over the others will be given a medal, or some other token of gratitude.

I just noticed a 'Monetize' tab in the blogger interface. I'm sure that means that this blog will soon make me quite wealthy, so perhaps I'll be able to finance the trip to Budapest.

Stay tuned for updates, route maps, product reviews, movie* and television drama** spoilersand random other things.

* It was just a dream. She hit her head. Never left Kansas. Never even left her house.
** It was just a dream. Chad Allen is autistic and has an extremely vivid and detailed imagination that focuses exclusively on the goings-on in a fictitious hospital in Boston's South End.

No comments: